3. Information received from third parties and the source of the Data:
Information received from Barristers, Witnesses, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions or Engineers arising in the context of prosecution of your case.
4. Transfers of Data outside the European Economic Area:
We transfer data regarding our legal services or Data relating to our clients only to our file management service and Microsoft cloud in the context of data storage and the same is transferred or located in countries outside the European union only to the extent that Microsoft cloud might have back up or processing services in such counties. The safe guard we put in place in transfer is to enter into European commission approved standard contractual clauses with provider.
5. Your rights relating to personal Data:
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal Data:
- Right to access the Data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal Data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal Data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request that any inaccurate Data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal Data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal Data for particulars purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal Data for particular purposes.
- Right to Data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal Data in a structure, commonly used machine readable format.