Personal Injury Claims

Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Litigation, Injury Board (PIAB) Applications, Personal Injury Assessments Board Applications (PIAB), General Litigation, Court Work and Legal Proceedings

What do I do to find out if I have a case or need legal advice?

Please telephone us at Freephone 1800 918031 or telephone 01 8201701 or alternatively please E-Mail or fill in the form below or text MYCASE to 51500.

What happens then?

One of our Solicitors will telephone you to discuss.We will advise and assist. – Injury Claims Solicitor